If your business requires services or goods which have already paid vat in the country of origin before reaching the shores of your country in which you have to pay vat again, then you can claim back the excess vat paid on them. A vat agent that is amply trained in international and national vat rules should be able to guide you towards claiming vat back with ease. For those who have just started trading internationally then you can claim vat back after vat registration and lower your costs to some large degree.


Who Upvoted this Story